Fight Fire With Fire. Considered to be one of the most influential bands in the heavy metal genre, part of Metallica’s appeal and success was their mixture of rock guitar and hip hop beats. Their signature sound and style changed the game for metal music, defining a sub-genre that continues to exert a vast influence today. Featuring Metallica’s flaming sun skull and twin snakes on the front with the 1994 tour dates and details on the back, this style is practically like a vintage white version of the tour tee originally issued in the 90’s. The band’s act and antagonism permanently blurred the lines between punk and metal. When you wear this style, remember you are paying respect to a newer, younger, and much grittier musical force.
- Made from a soft 100% cotton, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- Slightly shrunken tee constructed to fit 'just right'. Featuring ladder stitch on all hems with shorter sleeves and a not-quite-cropped length
- Reversed seam detail on neck and shoulder seams
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width: 19" length: 22"